Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Faux Baby Shower for Baby Haynes!

Here is the baby shower all set up before Jeff & Amber showed up. All the baby clothes on "the line" went home with them too. Sorry Jeff with little girls there is going to be a lot of pink!









A good time was had by all. . .or at least the four (five counting baby Hannah) who were physically there! Thanks to ALL who "showed up" via mail and cyberspace!! Jeff was able to come too so he shared in the joy and the opening of the gifts. . .Jeff loves to open presents!












Checking everything out. . .


Dig in!

Hey!! Leave a comment even if it is just your name so I know you have seen the shower you helped with :).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, I couldn't tell that you are excited to become a grandma! :-) Can't wait to "meet" baby Hannah.
Jen

Teresa said...

So sorry we missed the actities. Grandpa Stockwell and I were visiting about the shower. Hope everything was lovely.

Jeff Haynes said...

Love you MOM!! THANKS
Jeff and Amber

Kevin said...

Your a Grandma!!! Congrats! Hope you are doing well. We are busy as ever. I think the dog is a good trasition to a baby. What do ya think. Hope all is well with. Enjoy the rain!